Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, first post here, just advertising that I am selling my ride. It's an Aegean Blue Pearl 2003 Acura 3.2CL TypeS. It's a US car that's been imported to Canada and registered in Ontario. This car is one of 2700 CL's ever made with a 6 speed manual transmission. It comes with a limited slip differential. Acura made 2700 of these in the 2003 production year only, and less than 400 in this color. The traction control and vehicle stability assistant (VSA) were kicked to the curb in favor of the manual tranny.

Here's a pic (more pics below, and also in the auction):

Its condition is like new. It drives, looks and the interior even smells like new. Mileage is currently 29.4K US miles, which is about 47K kms. The car's never been in an accident. The paint is immaculate with no scratches. The 3.2L VTEC engine puts out 260hp @ 6100rpm (redline @ 6900) and 232ft-lbs @ 3500-5500rpm in stock trim. The car comes with a Comptech Icebox air intake as well as all the factory intake pieces in a box. It has never had any other modifications. The car is mechanically sound, from every perspective. I am the 2nd owner and a non-smoker. It's been babied since the day I bought it.

Some features: Xenon headlights, 6-disc in-dash changer BOSE sound system with steering controls, perforated leather interior, 8-way power adjustible heated seats with 2 memory positions, 2+2 seating layout, automatic A/C climate controls, sunroof, heated mirrors, 17" twin-spoke rims, Acura spoiler, trunk mat + grocery net. It's fully loaded, except for the NAVI.

It comes with a set of Michelin Artic Alpine tires mounted on 16" rims for the winter (currently on the car). The winter tires have roughly 2 seasons left, whereas 2 of the summer tires (Michelin MXVIV 215/55/17) are worn out, the other 2 have over 50% tread left.

I will be moving shortly and won't be taking the car with me. So it's gotta go!

Asking price: 26,900$ slightly neg.

If you're interested, or know someone who might be, feel free to contact me at [email protected] or call (613) 864-5011 and ask for Alex. No tire kickers or test pilots please!

Here are some more pics:

Thanks for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts