Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
How long ago did you get it dyno'd?

A dyno sheet is pretty much mandatory to claim numbers like that.

I've seen cars put down under 400whp with 24psi...SAME turbo.

20psi on a car with no bottom end/sleeves...etc. That's scary. I hope you have a street tune as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
OneManArmy said:
How long ago did you get it dyno'd?

A dyno sheet is pretty much mandatory to claim numbers like that.

I've seen cars put down under 400whp with 24psi...SAME turbo.

20psi on a car with no bottom end/sleeves...etc. That's scary. I hope you have a street tune as well.
he has rods.. pistons.. and new bearings... but on 20psi... thats kind of dangerous with out sleeves... I seen some hondas put out over 400hp with 20psi...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fast asleep said:
he has rods.. pistons.. and new bearings... but on 20psi... thats kind of dangerous with out sleeves... I seen some hondas put out over 400hp with 20psi...

relax guys it was on Race Gas 110 and yes the turbo is better than a t3 -t4 turbonetics garbage

·
Registered
79 Posts
ok cause my buddies integra has fully built bottom end sleeved and he only hits 377 with 22 lbs and he has stand alone pro. tuned and has 850cc and fuel delivery system upgrade. he also has about 10 grand more in performace mods i was just suprised at a 400 hp car with less than him. sorry for jacking ur thread

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lukebraulick said:
ok cause my buddies integra has fully built bottom end sleeved and he only hits 377 with 22 lbs and he has stand alone pro. tuned and has 850cc and fuel delivery system upgrade. he also has about 10 grand more in performace mods i was just suprised at a 400 hp car with less than him. sorry for jacking ur thread

OH srr for got to add
hondata s200 also

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey!

what dose it do in 0-60? and 1/4?..u want $15,500.00?...if ur willing to go $15,000.00 flat..ill take it!..would my jackson racing supercharger fit in with the turbo?

·
Registered
334 Posts
chargedcivicsi said:
what dose it do in 0-60? and 1/4?..u want $15,500.00?...if ur willing to go $15,000.00 flat..ill take it!..would my jackson racing supercharger fit in with the turbo?

with good fabrication and a very good tuner...yes.

But I'd sell the JRSC and pick up something for the teg. much easier on you and the pocketbook.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey!

whats ur email?...can u deliver?..i'm from milwaukee,wi...if u can i'll give u $16,000.00 flat!!..thanks!..what else can i buy for the teg to make it even faster?...

·
Registered
334 Posts
chargedcivicsi said:
whats ur email?...can u deliver?..i'm from milwaukee,wi...if u can i'll give u $16,000.00 flat!!..thanks!..what else can i buy for the teg to make it even faster?...

I'd email the dude directily...the ebay deal ended in January...from what I can tell...car is gone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts