Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***UPDATED 04/25/2006***

Up for sale is an authentic Wings West Polyurethane 96-97 W-Type front lip. I also have a 96-97 front bumper so any 94-95 accord can just bolt this on and attach the lip (since the 96-97 lip won't fit on the 94-95 bumper). Allows you to have an extra bumper just in case, too.

Here are some pics for reference (taken from the Wings West site):
Here is the difference between the 96-97 Front Lip vs. 94-95 Front Lip:
96-97 Front Lip Closeup:

94-95 Front Lip Closeup:

Summary of what's for sale:
  1. 1996-97 Wings West W-Type Front Lip (Part#:890183), USED NEEDS TO BE PAINTED Still Available
  2. 1996-97 Honda Accord Front Bumper (Compatible with all 94-97 accords), USED NEEDS TO BE PAINTED Still Available

I never got around to installing this kit, was going to give the car to my brother, but the car was stolen. Now, the pieces are just sitting around, safely stored at my house. Would prefer to sell these as a set, because I can't use either part now that the accord's gone...but I understand if someone just needs a 96-97 WW Front Lip. Just let me know and we'll see (PM, Email, etc.)

Local Buyers preferred, Temple City, CA (near Arcadia & Pasadena, Los Angeles)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
boots89 said:
How much for the bumper and lip shipped to 43701 OH, and your sure this will all bolt on to a 94 accord
Yes, the bumpers are universal for all 4 cylinder accords throughout 94-97, so having this 96-97 bumper would allow you to put on the 96-97 Wings West Front Lip. However, I'm not ready to ship yet, still looking for local buyer.

cprojects said:
IS IT STILL AVAILABLE, LET ME KNOW I AM VERY INTERESTED, [email protected]
Yes, still available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.