Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im selling my set of used Eibach Sportlines for 90-97 Accord I4, they're in very good condition with hardly any rust on them. I have pics upon request. Asking 120+ shipping OBO.

Thanks

·
Registered
694 Posts
how do you think they would ride with tokico illuminas? im looking for something like these springs but i heard they bounce..

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
with illuminas, I think they'll ride well since the previous owner of the springs had KYB AGX shocks, and they're ride adjustable just like the illuminas. Im the second owner of these springs, but I never had them installed since I chose to mod my 02 Accord instead of my 94 Accord. The springs are in mint condition, I have pics to prove so:) .

·
Registered
694 Posts
well..by any chance would you think about just selling the springs to me?..thats pretty much all i need..however it may make me sound retarded by asking that lol...but yea..how much would you sell me the springs for?..thats if you would agree upon that one?

·
Registered
694 Posts
wait..let me get this right..its the 4 struts and 4 springs all together for 120+shipping?>

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im only selling springs, dont have shocks to go with them;) Right now the price is set at $120+shipping.......

·
Registered
694 Posts
ahh ok..thought so..i was like dude wtf that whole complete set for 120...NO WAY!...hmm..i think this will be my last post because i wish i could buy them...but right now im financially not stable..i gotta pay my last loan payments off and then come up with some other shit...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts