517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in Barboursville, WV 25504
91 civic wagon dx
143k miles
5 speed
totally stock
has ac but needs charged

Body is great. No rust and not a single dent that i can find. Paint is good too but car needs cleaned very well. I've yet to clean it since i've owned it. Has a ton of room for hauling if needed.

3rd gear slightly grinds if you shift it too fast but otherwise fine. The seats are stained somewhat but otherwise fine besides the driver seat which has the usual honda seat wear. Only other bad spot is the carpet up front is stained pretty good. Floor mats will cover the area thats stained though.

Don't know what else to say about it. A reliable honda that'll get 35mpg and can haul alot of people comfortably or haul alot of parts. Its so untouched that it still has the oem honda tape deck. lol

Pm me with any questions, offers, trades, etc.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
aww man, why you selling? You know if you lower it a lil bit and find soime nice rims you can double your asking price? Or keep it. Damn Ive always wanted a clean civic wagon

good luck on the sale

· Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man. Trust me i don't want to sell it. I want to work my magic on it and turn it into a nicely modded wagon but unfortunately finances suck at the moment so its gotta go. Thanks again

· Registered
4,086 Posts
nah, owned nothing but honda since 97, unless you count the year i owned a svt focus :ek (big mistake) seen the little civic hatches and accord wagons never seen a civic wagon(i cant see the pic though) maybe because i'm raised here in the sticks and everyone just luuvvs therrr trucks :1poke: and i'm crazy for driving something smaller than a ford escape.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
civic wagovan, 2WD and 4WD versions. Id like me a 4WD turbo, too bad its not AWD

There used to be one down by me, but the guy sold it, was stock body, had some clean ROTAs mounted, was lowered about an inch or so, loud as hell muffler making it sound ricey, but damn it looked great. I think he managed to get 2k for it even with a bit of rust and a dented up fender. Fired right up and purred even with 280k miles. ZC dohc swap anyone?

· Registered
4,086 Posts
ah.....now that is see photo i realize that a friend of mines mom used to have one, i forgot all about that. it's the only one i've seen before or since til this pic. damn i feel like an ass :asshat:

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Why do you feel like an asshat? Just bow down in this vehicle's awesomeness :lol

· Registered
10,346 Posts
thats better :lmao

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.