Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone is interested in buying a 92-95 Civic Apexi World Sport exhaust... been on my car for about 2 and a half years... but due to me being in the middle east the cars been sitting for over 15 months now... I would say that the exhaust is still in great condition.. if anyone is interest let me know... also I live in IL. so it would be alot easier it were a pick up instead of me mailing it.. thanks Mike

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about you give me a price and I'll tell you if youre crazy or not :D Later Mike

·
Registered
121 Posts
where in illinois is it located? i am around the bloomington normal and champaign urbana area all the time

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in the Belvidere/Rockford area.. I dont really know if you know where that is but.. it's about 60-70 miles west of Chicago... anyways... thanks for looking... and I tried to pm you but it says that youre message box is full.. so... thanks Mike

·
Registered
121 Posts
shit sorry about that i cleared it out a bit

·
Registered
47 Posts
how much are you asking for? how long have you used it? and why are you selling it? is this the 1 series..or the second? what kind of condition is it in? do you have any pictures of it? i need pictures to negoiate the price..

P.S: can you meet me half way? i live in lacrosse, WI (54603)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts