Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS/WTT:92 Hatch W/JDMB16

I wanted know what can i get out of my car.Its a 92 hatch with 158k on the clock and 40k on the jdm B16a.It has small rust on both side of the rear quater panels but they are not bad and one dent on the hood which it can get pushed out.Im looking for a clean EG coupe or a clean 94+ integra stock or non stock.
Mods:
AEM short ram intake
high flow cat
2.5 custom piping with Apexi exhaust
P30 ecu
DC sport short shifter
Exety organic clutch
Front and rear strut bars
stock front seats w/ gsr rear seats
KYB 5 way adjustibles with nuespeed coilovers (ruff ride)
14" steeles
00 SI front lip
One piece projectors head lights

Bad:
It doesnt have a radio but i have one for it.Like i said the rust and the dent.Doesnt have rear panels or seat belts or speakers,only on the front.The car was AT now is 5 speed but it still has the big brake pedal and the AT guage cluster.Ill be posting more pics 2morrow.I live in Pittsburgh.Thanx.

Also i just put new axles,balljoints and new lower control arm bushings.

Thanx, Rick

·
Registered
189 Posts
Rickcrx said:
Sorry but not my style.Thanx.

Hey Testesride,Do u have more pics?What engine is in it?Where are u located?
Im located in Franklin, ohio 45005. The only thing wrong with my car is it could use back brake shoes and the passenger motor mount is a little spongy But neither effect how good it drives. Runs great. No leaks. Transmission nor block have grease or oil on it any them where.
It has a sohc zc in it with a little over 37k on the zc motor and zc tranny.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can do $2500 thats it.I think is dirt cheap for a swaped eg.Also i just put interior rear quater panels and im buying the side moldings.I need the cash by this week.Let me know if u can make it.Sorry but this is the lowest i can go cus im buying an accord for $3k and i dont have that much cash saved up.Let me know.Empty ur mail box soi can send u a pm with my phone # or pm me ur phone #.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.