Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: 94-97 Accord Front Leather Seats $100

This is for front accord leather seats in light tan color for a fifth gen accord sedan. The passenger seat is in excellent condition, and the drivers seat shows some wear. I am located in Tallahassee, FL. I will meet or deliver seats up to a 3 hour radius provided buyer pays for seats and gas up front. Basically it's halfway to Atlanta or Miami. If anyone wants these ships you must let me know how to ship them, as I have never shipped seats before. All pics -> http://superorb.com/pics/index.php?path=For Sale/Accord Leather Seats

$100 picked up or if I meet/deliver and $150 plus shipping if I ship.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive got some motor mounts, nothing else really. if you pick it up from my house it's only $100 for the pair of seats. i'm starting a new job soon and wont be able to do anyhting with these. if we meet it's plus gas and $25 on top of that cause its a pain in the ass lugging these around in my accord. my parents are in coral springs, but i wont be oing down for a while now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.