Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im located in Flushing, Queens (NYC). Sorry no trades the only reason for selling is because I can't afford a 4th car on my insurance. Drivers side leather has a rip other than that the interior is pretty clean. Asking price is $6500 Negotiable. The car sold on ebay before for 6500, but buyer couldn't pay for shipping ! so the cars back up for sale. Its completely stock except for a 2 way pager alarm (no one is stealing this car ) and a Double Din In Dash Player ( Double din is CD, Radio, Cassestte and CD Changer all in one). It also comes with a rockford fosgate amp + Sub. Overall condition of the car is really good. It has one small dent on the fender also the back bumper is scraped up a little from the side. I've had people come check it and saying the cars got tranny problems but I've tired to explain........Also a tranny flush can be done but I can assure you 200% its not the tranny that's bad. It may need a mount but youre welcome to come and test drive it and get a feel.
Mileage on the car is 106,000. Make me an offer

I cant post pictures up here because the post says its too many. You can go here and scroll down to see the pics.

http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342956

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.