Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale: 1994 Honda Civic VX Hatchback
Fully stock and is currently getting 41 mpg city/highway driving…

The good:
Car runs great. Just had a full tune-up done 2 months ago (plugs, wires, cap, rotor, fuel filter, oil filter, air filter), new coil in the distributor at the same time, new stock Honda exhaust put on last summer. Trans fluid changed last spring. Interior is clean, clean engine bay (never been molested), Pioneer CD player, wheels. No transmission grinds, engine noise, or smoke.
I use this car as a daily driver and it has always been a very dependable vehicle. Equipped with VTEC-E, it is a great commuter vehicle or ready for a swap.

The bad:
Brakes need refreshed and it could also use an alignment.

The ugly:
The exterior is not perfect. Has scratches/dents here and there, but overall not too bad. The passenger side quarter panel has the normal Honda rust and the clear coat on that panel looks like it was prepped at one time (previous owner). The driver’s side quarter panel has a dime size rust bubble. One center cap is missing…but I have that strategically placed with the rear passenger side so that’s the ugly 1/4th of the car. ;)

These are the only pics I have as of now, but will have more shortly.

I am looking to get $2500 or may also trade for a stock 88-91 CRX or civic hatchback, Si or HF. I don’t want anything that has had significant modifications at all.

I’m in northern Indiana, so I would prefer something close. You can reach me at [email protected] with offers.

Thanks for looking,

Justin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.