Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and why's that? should i put it in the "for sale" forum that doesn't exist? if you don't like what im selling theres no need to bash the thread. thanks for your input, it's greatly appreciated.

· Registered
1,221 Posts
well you are cluttering up a forum with this...thats all im saying. its nice that you are selling them but maybe you shoundlt have put it on the board at all yet. do you want everyone to start putting the stuff they have for sale in each forum they deem it goes into? so we can have every forum cluttered with real threads, then the OT stuff that somehow gets mixed in and then all the for sale stuff? thatd make the board reeeeeeeaaal nice especially since mike hasnt had the chance to add any mods in to clean that kinda stuff up.

· Registered
13,201 Posts
There is the classifieds on the menu on the left of the screen.....and when are mods going to come back anyways, I've seen a couple things that I would like to see closed.
~Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.