Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Im definitely sick of having this car sit. Id love to see it go to a good home where someone will continue to mod it. Car runs great, youd never know the mileage by driving it. Always been WELL taken care of by my hands only. Oil always changed every 2500-2700 miles with Castrol GTX 5w30. Interior is spotless minus the worn driver side floor mat and one tiny rip in the drivers seat in the middle that has been sewn back up by a pro.

Vin to be provided when requested
94 Integra Ls
164k miles(compression test was ran and its solid)
Jackson Racing Supercharger-Stock 6psi
CRV Crank Pulley-Ups boost to 9-10PSI (NOT INSTALLED)
DSM 450 injectors
Walbro 255lph intank fuel pump
ECU chipped and street tuned on Crome
Fidanza 7.5lbs Flywheel
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch
No name Short Shifter
Custom 3" Short Ram Intake w/Comptech Air Filter-$150
2.5" Test pipe
Greddy 2.75" Power Extreme catback
Kamikaze stainless 4-1 header w/ 2.5" collector
Koni Yellow shocks and struts
RSR race springs
No name front upper strut tower bar
16" 5zigen Fighter wheels w/Hankook 205/45/16 tires
Autometer Phantom Boost and oil pressure guages in pillar pod
JDM Yellow foglights
Amber corner lenses
Pioneer 7500 cd player
Pioneer 3 way 6.5" door speakers
Freshly charged a/c
New pads and rotors on the front
Freshly painted mirrors and spoiler
Minor rust on both rear quarters, been touched up with ppg paint and clear.(Will give the rest of the paint to whoever gets the car also.)
New distributor cap,rotor button, spark plugs, thermostat, all fluids flushed all done like 2k miles ago.

Looking for 7k or 6500 without the wheels. Or willing to trade for who knows anymore. Make me an offer and we'll go from there. Please include pics and specs when making an offer to make it faster and easier on us both. Thanks!!

EDIT!!! Will take 6300 for it the way it sits in the pics. Or 6k even without the wheels and you bring your own!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nicer cars huh?? You must be talking about dude with the 95 gsr. Please tell him to send you the real pics of his car. You know the ones with all the damage he isnt disclaiming to others. The fucked up front fender and bumper, creased in rear quarter, his junk ass fuel setup, no suspension having, the qurter rust he claims can be hand sanded out, and all around pos???? PLEASE, dude this car was setup around the charger it didnt just have junk ass parts thrown on it like his. Oh and his motegay wheels are sooo tight lemme tell ya. Go lowball someone else KID. Im probably old enough to be your daddy. Great real. :ban:

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
lsvtecteg18 said:
guess thats why you got people PM'n me with JRSC on there gsr with 20k less miles for 1k less..nicer cars to.. owell have fun in ohio kid.
Stop this crap, if you dont have an offer or question concering your intrest in this car, dont post this crap.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still for sale or trade. Looking for a clean b or h swapped Civic Coupe or maybe a h swapped Accord.

If you want a damn good looking reliable daily driver with nothing to worry about look no further. I dont lie about my car to make it seem like its something its not like other people.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.