Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The good: I am looking to sell my '95 si. Strong D16Z6 VTEC Motor. Targa Top. 146k. MSD coil. It has a short ram intake, ACT Street Clutch and 11.4 lb lightened flywheel, Aftermarket 16" rims and Almost new Tires. B&M Short shifter. Pioneer deck with jbl speakers. It has an Apex'i Cat-back, DC 4-2-1 Header, an installed VAFC II Controller. Eibach sportline springs, DC Front Strut Bar. Milano Red paint. I am replacing the cap, rotor, plugs, and wires today (all OEM honda). Mechanically it's a solid car, the synchro in 2nd may be getting a little weakthough.

The Bad: The body is in not so good shape, there was a body kit installed when I purchased the car, which I proceeded to break little by little. (That's why I hate body kits, they're cheaply made and fall apart) Anyway, I have a set of stock fenders, stock rear bumper, and stock front bumper, All need to painted to match. May also need a new hood. I just don't have time to be doing body work, nor do I have the patience or skill. I'd like to sell my sol to someone who can do it justice. I also want to get a bike.

Asking $3700.00 for it, but price is always negotiable. PM with offers. I will try to get some pics of body damage soon. The damage is 95% to the body kit. I have a clear, original title in my hands.

I live in Oswego (western CHICAGO burb for those who don't know), feel free to come look, just contact me to set up a time.

ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!! I'll trade it for a bike if the offer is right.
Any other questions, my number is 630-631-7173 - after 5pm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.