Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am returning my car back to stock so i need to get rid of this stuff

18" Konig Verdicts w/ Kumho tires 225/40/18 universal 4-lug. 2 tires have camber wear and may need replaced. but still have about an easy 1000 miles on the 2. the other 2 tires have good tread left. have about 60-70% left

$500 plus shipping

Xenon body kit - front bumper has some scrapes and spider webs. would suggest it be repainted. whole kit is for sale

$200 plus shipping

Koni Yellows - used for about 1.5 years

$300 plus shipping

H&R sport springs - used for about 1.5 years
sorry no pics of them. the pic above shows the fender gap with the konis and H&R sports
$60 plus shipping

Ingalls front camber kit. the one thats more extreme. i believe its part numbers 3557. used for about 8 months
$75 plus shipping

Ingalls rear camber kit. not sure of the part number. used for about 8 months
$75 plus shipping
or $130 for front and rear kits together

Custom exhaust. 2.5" piping with dual mufflers

the weld is the only thing that is rusty at all but its just surface rust and isnt making it weak at all
i am asking $100 for it or a straight up trade for stock exhaust. but a trade needs to be done by saturday morning

i am willing to negotiate a little on prices. make me some offers. please dont lowball. the prices are already pretty low i think. thanks. Ryan

more bigger pics can be seen at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/259099/1

i have references on this board. i'm willing to take paypal, check, money order, or pick-up. anything except credit card (since i cant) or COD

i am from Harrisburg, PA if anyone wants to pick anything up

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm asking $250 shipped for the kit

the exhaust is all one piece. so to ship it i would have to cut it into about 3 or 4 pieces then you would have to weld it or get it welded. i'll take $120 shipped for the exhaust

or both for $350 shipped

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no part of the kit is cracked. its urethane so it will be very hard to crack. just the paint is in bad shape. it has a few scratches on the bottom side of the front from scraping but nothing bad

i'll have pics of everything later today or tomorrow

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
up. everything still for sale. make some offers. i'm getting a new car and could use any money for a down payment. but it needs to be soon

pics arent up because a 30 minute brake job on my cousins car turned into an all day event. changing brakes and axles that wouldnt come out of the spindle until the torch hit them

·
Registered
7 Posts
sup man.. not tryin to be rude or nothing.. just wonderin when could you post some close up pics of the lip?? once i see it's decent.. im in on the kit.. i just transfered money to my paypal account... so im ready to buy if it's aite

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'll get pics up tomorrow. i'll tell u now the front bumper isnt in the greatest shape. the kit is in good shape but the paint isnt the greatest. on the bottom side its scraped off but you cant see it anyway. but the paint that you can see has cracked from the kit flexing. i'll get them up tomorrow for you to see

·
Registered
7 Posts
thanks for the pics.. i PMed you asking for a couple close ups of the inside of the front and the rear... just email me back (haha, ive asked for you to email me like 3 times, but never got an email) so we can talk more

thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry i hate using email. i have to sign in then do everything. why do that when i can just type whatever right here or in a PM?

i replied to your PM

1 - 17 of 17 Posts