Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am more than likely moving back to florida at the end of the month,and i'm not sure if i feel like bringing the car with me.it is currently not running,but does not need much to run again.i just changed the head gasket and timing belt,all thats left is to put the fuel intake back together,the radiator back in,and the intercooler back in.i'm sorry,but i just dont have the time or patience right now to work on it and get it running.
there are about 115,xxx miles on the body,and about 40,xxx on the motor.

mods:
2.5" down pipe
3"Flowmaster Delta Force 40 Series Race Muffler
3"Magnaflow Performance Hi-Flow Catalytic Converter

k&n airfilter
BCS Restrictor Removed
Autometer boost gauge
ACT 2100 clutch
Strut tower bar
greddy turbo timer
1g bov

most of the "free" mods listed here

if your interested in the car "as-is" shoot me an offer,and i will consider it.
i also have a set of "17 gunmetal motegi racing rims,i will include with it if i like your offer enough.

everything on the car has been shaved

i'm located in central pa,if you really want it,you need to provide shipping for it.

thanks for looking.
:D

·
Registered
348 Posts
whats up man? we talked about the camaro z-28 trade. but what are you looking to get? might be interested.i am its just i need to know the price to be sure.lol hit me up on pm. later, jason

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lgjp2631 said:
whats up man? we talked about the camaro z-28 trade. but what are you looking to get? might be interested.i am its just i need to know the price to be sure.lol hit me up on pm. later, jason
yeah i remember,but i really need the money now more than anything.
need funds to get back to florida.
i'll think about it and pm you with something.

·
Registered
348 Posts
im asking how much do you want for it? not the trade.but thats up to you
let me know.later, jason

·
Registered
619 Posts
Well, if he thinks $4k is too low, count me out.
I live in Central Pa too, and my girl is looking for an eclipse.

·
Registered
348 Posts
yo i just picked 1 up that doesnt run.if you get 4k jump on it.good luck on sale.later, jason

·
Registered
348 Posts
thats a nice deal.only if i had the funds.want to trade for a 93 teg? anyways good luck. later, jason

Reactions: badinfluence
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.