Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my white 1999 Honda Accord LX. The car currently has 58,000 miles on it. The manual transmission shifts very smoothly and the car runs super strong. The engine is the 4 cylinder VTEC and it gets around 32 MPG. The car has not been abused, raced, or launched EVER. It is loaded with leather interior, sun roof, power windows, power drivers seat, and woodgrain trim. The interior is in perfect condition and the exterior is in good-great condition with the normal scratches expected. The car is wrapped with a full body kit. Not really sure what type it is but it looks sweet. The rear bumper seams are starting to show through and the left side skirt is showing three screws but these are pretty easy fixes and don't take away from the appearance. The car also has a Tsuido exhaust, not loud, just right, and a full length intake. It also has air horns that are installed but not hooked up. I will also throw in 18" ADR Sokudo rims that are brand new and will be installed once my tires come. New Depo headlights are on the way and will be installed. I just hooked up 2 12" Kicker Subs in a Kicker box along w/ a Hifonics Brutus 1000 watt amp that I would be willing to include for an extra $400. If the system doesn't go, i'll still let the wires in. IF you have any questions, feel free to email me or call me. 717-372-7735. I'm asking $8,700 w/out system or $9,100 w/ or would consider trades. Thanks.....Robbie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.