Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Championship White rims for sale off a 1999 Integra Type R with only 50,000km on them. I am selling them because I bought the complete suspenion with the rims but I also have 2000 Gun Metal ones.I am located about 45 minutes from Toronto but I am willing to drive almost anywhere in Ontario to deliver them. I am asking $500.00 CDN for them with out tires or $800.00 CDN with Toyo FZ4 tires with about 50-60% tread left. Get back ASAP because they will go quick.

If you are interested, e-mail me @ [email protected] and leave your phone number, I will get back to you asap.

Thank-You

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know all Civics are 4 bolt but there may be people in this fourm who have a Civic with Type R suspenion on it. See, I have a '99 SiR with a Complete Type R suspenion and braking swap and may be interested in them. Thats why its in here.

Thank-You

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
SiR_Kid said:
I know all Civics are 4 bolt but there may be people in this fourm who have a Civic with Type R suspenion on it. See, I have a '99 SiR with a Complete Type R suspenion and braking swap and may be interested in them. Thats why its in here.

Thank-You

How much does a full ctr suspension swap cost? That must cost fortune

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No No, I have an Integra Tpye R swap. I bought the suspenion off a 1999 Integra Type R and put in on my civic. all the parts including the master Cylinder, brake booster and sway bar costed me $1200.00 CDN, and another thousand to put it in my car with Polyurthene bushings.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Once again for RoliPoliAzn, I know all Civics are 4 bolt but there may be people in this fourm who have a Civic with Type R suspenion on it. See, I have a '99 SiR with a Complete Type R suspenion and braking swap and may be interested in them. Thats why its in here.

Thank-You

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.