Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I no longer need my VAFC and want to get rid of it. I would consider trades for stuff I want/need. I guess I'm asking $200 obo. I think it was $350 new but I'm not sure. Anyways it works good and I have the instruction manual for it. Hit me up! Peace!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey. im definately interested, willin to take it off ur hands for 200, jus wundern if u got pics or it, wanted to see a closeup of the screen and also wanted to see how the wiring harness was cut when it was removed

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the delay on the answer, but I was working.

Sorry I don't have anyway to put up a pic other than stealing it from the APEXi site. It doesn't have any thing wrong with it. No scratches no anything. The wiring was cut off as close to the ecu wires as possible. The wiring comes out of the unit for about 1 1/2 ft and then a connector and then another couple feet or so then the wires breakout to be spliced and piggybacked in. If you don't know what it looks like check out super street or something it's in damn near every ad.........Currently awaiting a friend to make a decision on whether he wants it or not but if not. He has gained intrest in it recently and since I see him every week there is no shipping so that makes it easy for me cause I'm lazy. Peace! Don't worry I'll let everyone on this post know if it's sold or if it's still for sale.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry fellas a guy picked it up today from my work. It's gone! And I can get my Greddy catch can! Yeah!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.