Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: BRAND NEW 18" Racing Hart CP10 and more

hey guys......i got couple of things for sale....all these stuff are BRAND NEW and still in the box. I know i don't post much here, but i do come up here and read the posts from time to time. Anyways, i have couple of things for sale and i'm just gonna list it down here....i got some pix and more pix are available if needed.

1. *BRAND NEW* Rays red lug nuts. It's still in the box. It comes with 4 special lock nuts with the key and 16 reg. nuts. I'm asking for $110 plus shipping.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2. *BRAND NEW* 18" Racing Hart CP-10 in white. It's 4 x 100 and is still in the box and never been mounted. It comes with the racing hart center cap and chrome valve stems. I'm asking $600 plus shipping althou i prefer pick up cos the same reason as above.

3. *BRAND NEW* 2 sets of MB Quart Premium component system. I was planning on putting them in my del sol, but decide not to do it anymore. The speakers are brand new and still in the box. Anybody who knows about sound systems knows that MB Quart is one of the best car speakers out there.....i open up 1 box to make sure everything's in there and to take pictures, and the other box i haven't open it, and it has the manufacture seals on the box. Here's the spec of it.....
Size: 6.5"
Impedance: 4 Ohms
Frequency Response: 38 - 32,000Hz
Sensitivity: 2,0dB
Power Range: 60 -130 Watts
Crossover Frequency: 2.500Hz
Tweeter Material: Titanium
Woofer Material: Polypropylene
I'm asking $400 for the 2 sets plus shipping.

I'm located at West Lafayette, Indiana. All the stuff are prefer pick up, but will ship at buyer's expense.
---please pm me or e-mail me at [email protected] for questions and offers thanks---

·
Registered
19,019 Posts
too bad their for FWD cars :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.