Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these for my friends but they ditched on me. They are brand new 16" wheels. These are the new style and color that Rota is implementing on many new wheels. Notice the more richer color in the bronze and gunmetal. $480 shipped. I also have a very rare 16" C10 sports bronze that has a very sweet glossy look to it for $500 shipped. Feel free to e-mail or PM me with any questions.

Glossy Sports Bronze C10

Standard "Dooky" Sports Bronze C10

·
Registered
86 Posts
i take the broze with poish lip..for about $450..but how much will shippen be on them rims..my zip is 60901...will u c.o.d them to me .if not i can get u money order this end of week......

·
Registered
86 Posts
one more thing will they bolt up to my eg 92 civic and 91 teg ..4x100...o and how wide are they 7-71/2.....i find some one that buy the gunmetal ones as well if u willen to take the price i offer...

·
Registered
86 Posts
mm ok $480..i guess i can go with that even tho it kind steep for me but i really like them rims and that color..it fit my blk civic nicely so i c if i can swing the pay to u and get your info around the end of this week if u still have them around thur or fri ....:lol2: ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
willing to trade?

would you be willing to trade your 16" bronze C10s for 15" Rota Slipstreams (which are in mint condition, no scratches, no dents)? You wouldn't happen to have tires to go along with the wheels, do you? If you can include the tires, i would also like to trade my tires for them too (205/45/15 Nitto NT450 85% tread). Everything was bought nearly two months ago. I'm willing to include a little bit of cash. My e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Lest we not forget that he fucked me over and did not ship.
Guys, he will take payment and be really cool before you pay but after you pay him he will claim to ship and give you a tracking #.
The tracking # (No surprise) will be billed only and there will be no record of pickup by UPS or fedex at all.
Only after weeks of notifying law enforcement, your bank, paypal, and him and his so called sales dept will you ever get your money back. Search in the classifieds and also classifieds ban list.

This is for the protection of your money, the prices are great, but the service sucks and it is a rip off. DO NOT BUY

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13971&perpage=15&pagenumber=11

·
Banned
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This again....

Some people even when you do the right thing they still try to ruin you. You got your refund because I know your suppose to get a refund *which you got already* so why are you tripping. I know you didn't contact anyone because I would of got a call or an e-mail. Heck Paypal didn't even e-mail me about any trouble. Now how can you claim I fucked you over when you got your refund back???? And it wasn't like a week or more when you got your refund. Once you e-mailed your hate mail to me on the weekend that following Monday I sent the refund. So you should stop BSing me because you didn't get any wheels. I already told my side of the story, so I rather not get into any more.

If anyone is interested in Rota wheels please let me know. PM or e-mail me. Mods please do something about this person. Harassment isn't what I signed up for on this forum.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.