Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Lest we not forget that he fucked me over and did not ship.
Guys, he will take payment and be really cool before you pay but after you pay him he will claim to ship and give you a tracking #.
The tracking # (No surprise) will be billed only and there will be no record of pickup by UPS or fedex at all.
Only after weeks of notifying law enforcement, your bank, paypal, and him and his so called sales dept will you ever get your money back. Search in the classifieds and also classifieds ban list.

This is for the protection of your money, the prices are great, but the service sucks and it is a rip off. DO NOT BUY

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13971&perpage=15&pagenumber=11

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Re: This again....

Psyk0tic said:
Some people even when you do the right thing they still try to ruin you. You got your refund because I know your suppose to get a refund *which you got already* so why are you tripping. I know you didn't contact anyone because I would of got a call or an e-mail. Heck Paypal didn't even e-mail me about any trouble. Now how can you claim I fucked you over when you got your refund back???? And it wasn't like a week or more when you got your refund. Once you e-mailed your hate mail to me on the weekend that following Monday I sent the refund. So you should stop BSing me because you didn't get any wheels. I already told my side of the story, so I rather not get into any more.

If anyone is interested in Rota wheels please let me know. PM or e-mail me. Mods please do something about this person. Harassment isn't what I signed up for on this forum.
Oh im sorry.
You forgot to tell all these people that you told me to remove all comments and bad remarks about you here on sho. You then Posted and PM'ed me to remove the remarks and bad comments; you THEN in the refund told me that you were at SEMA all week long and that I should have emailed you during normal business days; well the fact of the matter is.........I emailed you during 4 of those days and still got nothing.
True you didnt sign up to get harassed but what do you expect when you tell someone you shipped.........and UPS site never says they even picked it up. UPS always scans upon pickup dude. 2nd is; I got no wheels and had to contact multiple people to even get a refund. You sure are great when you hold people's money but when they want a refund you get all pissed off. On top of that when someone gets screwed over, you just tell them tough luck and toss them something else to buy with NO DISCOUNT for customer dissatisfaction. Not a way to run a business.
3rd and lastly NO ONE here on sho signed up to be ripped off and it took over 3 months for the transaction to be completed start to finish..

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Psyk0tic said:
bump. Post what you like. How can you lie and say 3 months when this all happened in Oct.
No lie
This was sent with headers......so here u go

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp804.mail.sc5.yahoo.com ([66.163.168.183])
by sparrow (EarthLink SMTP Server) with SMTP id 19VwqurC3NZFjV0
for <[email protected]>; Fri, 5 Sep 2003 23:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from adsl-64-168-20-178.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (HELO speedstaars) ([email protected]@64.168.20.178 with login)
by smtp-sbc-v1.mail.vip.sc5.yahoo.com with SMTP; 6 Sep 2003 06:20:02 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: 17" Spade
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 23:20:09 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0009_01C37404.3F846BC0"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165

I don't have an acutal pic of the wheels since its all boxed up. I have to ask my boss if we take paypal anymore. Other wise we take credit card payment via fax. I will give you a forum to fax over to us.

Stephen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.