Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran 9.2 in the 1/8 at irwindale in a crx on stock tires. selling to help finance another project. Will come with an LS tranny, but other trannies are available, just let me know what you want, and i'll see if i can get it. No set price yet, let me know if you're interested. thanks.

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right now only the LS tranny, but probably could get others for the motor, but will cost more since we still have to find that tranny...

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
like $450 for the LS tranny....dunno how much for the gsr tranny until i find one.

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$1700 b16 w/ LS tranny, GSR cams, SKUNK2 intake manifold, and AEM camgears. 50K miles

don't like the price? subtract $200 and i won't include the camgears.

Don't have cash? I can accept mastercard and visa!!! hahaha seriously...

· Registered
190 Posts
Are you willing to sell just the Skunk 2 manifold?

If so, how much?

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nope...it goes w/ the motor, sorry.

i can sell the camgears separate tho.

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they're the same...i think....but it's the 160hp one if they're different. email me and i'll give you the number after school or something. I'm selling the motor for a friend, so let me know too when u wanna check it out. maybe this weekend or something.

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
uhmm...u probably won't catch me online since i got a weird schedule...here's my email addy just incase (i coulda sworn it was in my profile...)

[email protected]

we can do the installation too, if you'd like. http://moekanix.hiteknics.com is a small page w/ some little projects we've done concerning motor swaps and whatevers....

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
uhhhh i don't know how to freight motors, but i already have a LOT of people emailing me and asking for installation in my home region.

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i just found out that we have a GSR tranny comming in a week, so if you want this tranny w/ the motor, let me know. Here's how we plan on selling the motor:

Option 1: $1400
b16 longblock only w/ gsr cams, aem camgears and intake manifold

Option 2: $2100
Option 1 w/ GSR tranny

GSR Tranny only: $750
$650 w/ core

Please let me know asap if anyone's interested! We need to get rid of this stuff by next friday

*edit:* I forgot to mention that i can accept credit card payments for these items if you're short on cash, but i will add an extra 3% for credit card purchases. Also, shipping motors is a bitch and i don't want to deal w/ that, but if you're willing to pay good money for my troubles, i'd be glad to ship anywhere in US. =)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.