Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

I have up for grabs a D16Y8 I had in my 99 Honda Civic EX Sedan. I removed the motor because I had a 00 USDM B18C1 swapped in. The original trans and intake manifold is no longer available....they were sold. I did have another mani and trans bolted back up because a buyer (whom I came across after I sold the original trans and mani) wanted a complete motor. Unfortunately, the buyer flaked on me. So I have a complete drop in...the trans is from a 92-95 EX and the mani I am not sure about...It may be an auto intake mani, but I am not sure. It was given to me (as well as the trans) and the buyer who flaked didn't care either way...he just wanted the swap. I do not wish to part out because I have no room for parts to be lying around.

I will let the whole motor go for $300 shipped or $250 picked up. This includes shift linkage and axels. I just really need to get rid of this motor. It does not knock, tap, burn oil, smoke...nothing. It ran perfect when it was in my car. I was told the trans was in perfect condition, but seeing as is not the original trans, I have no experiences with it.

You can PM me or send email to [email protected]

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ThaRealDa9 said:
i get paid tomorrow i will let u kno when u could ship...it would b to florida..
Thanks for the interest...Just let me know what's up. This motor has been sitting for sometime now...I am tired of looking at it. It is already on a pallet ready to go...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.