Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS/FT: 90 Accord LX H22A (Dallas, TX)

I have a 1990 Accord LX (Blue ext, Tan int) with a JDM H22a for sale/trade. Couple of things about the car. It does not currently run. I have no idea what the problem is, and i dont have the time nor money to get it working. Ive recently bought a new car, and i need to money to pay for that.

Condition: The paint is faded on the top. Interior (tan) is ok, but dirty. Both front fenders, front and rear bumper have been hit. Rear door panels are peeling, front passenger interior door latch is broken. Steering rack is loose. Just needs to have a bolt put in. Someone backed into the rear, pushing the trunk in a little bit. Sunroof wont close all the way, and the driver side rear window wont go down.

Mods:
JDM H22A
Greddy SP exhaust w/2.25 inch tip
Koni Red Struts
H&R OE Sport Springs in back
Eibach Sportline Springs in Front
Converted to Manual Tranny
Generic Intake
Strut Bars all around (Front, Rear, Rear Lower-not installed)
Power steering installed

Extra parts:
Remaining springs (Rear Eibachs & Front H&R OE Sports)
Stock Suspension
Door Glass (dont remember which)
93 Front Bumper with EX lip

I think thats it, i will add more stuff if i can remember. I dont check the boards often so email me: [email protected]

Any and all offers will be considered. I am interested in local buyers only. If you want it, and are out of town, you have to come pick it up. Shipping is not an option. Email for pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts