Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS Del Sol Si in MD

The transmission developed a minor third gear grind so when I replaced it. I chose a transmission from a civic CX, for gas milage reasons and cause it was free.

~144,xxx miles, still driven so it will rise as time rises.

New Stuff:
New Brake pads all around
New Clutch
CX Transmission w/ 50k miles
New Lower Ball Joint
New Front Tires
O2 sensor w/ 8k (installed with new header)

Aftermarket Stuff:
Holley Airmass Header
Pioneer Headunit
Pioneer 4-way speakers all around

Bad Stuff:
Body has some dents, its a 13 year old car afterall
Occationally there is the common idle problem. I've narrowed it down to a vacum seal, but cant find it.
Small, small, surface rust, maybe 3 mm by 6 mm.

Rust (under the taillight, where the quarter panel comes to an L):

Interior:

Trunk (Bar is Gone):

Exterior:

I'd really like you too see the car in person before buying, the body is not in bad shape, but there are a few dents i'd like to point out. I just dont want somebody to buy it then be disappointed in what they recived.

·
Registered
406 Posts
surprised you have no biters, props on a nice car. do you
have any pics of the engine bay?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, I didnt post them because they are slightly out of date (The intake and strut bar are both gone), but here's the engine bay besides that, its a little dirty.

thanks for the compliment. If you'd like a more up to date picture i'll run over and grab my friends digicam and get one up.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Forgot to add with new tranny it gets 45mpg (I average that going from Woodbine MD to York PA, driving around back roads where I live I get around 39 mpg, shifting w/o bogging the engine and going 70 mph the whole way up)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.