Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I just got some ITR rear seats and don't need my stock rear leather anymore. Seats are out of my 98 GSR 2dr and are black/dark charcoal. Seats are in MINT condition, hardly ever sat in. Located in So. Cal so anyone local is welcome to come take a look at them. The seats are also darker than they look in the picture

Looking for around $200

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As of right now, only the rears are for sale. I still need to save up for ITR front seats and then i will be selling my front leather. Let me know if you're still interested in the rears.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

***Update:*** Might be interested in selling the front seats along with the rears if the price is right. Make offers.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sososlow - sorry man but looking for a bit more than that, i've seen these same sets go for around 575-650.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Si-Shadow - not sure, sorry

Update** might be coming into possession of USDM ITR: rear seats, clock (amber), and door panels

let me know iif interested in anything

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the door panels didn't come with leather until i think 2000. but either way not really looking to sell them since i think ITR door panels are overpriced compared to GSR :p

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'll get back to you, because i have an offer for front and rear for 550. let me know if you can meet or beat it.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Well i don't want the front seats...but if the deal falls let me know and i would be glad to take those back seats off of your hands

1 - 18 of 18 Posts