Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey luders i have a used Iceman CAI. it came off a 5th gen prelude (97-01), not sure if it will fit the 4th gen VTEC models. it is black in color and was used for 1 month, about 900 miles. comes with an K&N filter which was recently recharged and oiled with the K&N recharge kit. you can leave it in short ram intake mode, or it can be converted to a cold air intake with the extension piece that is included for added HP! willing to sell for $150 shipped OBO.

also, if anyone is willing to trade me a used AEM CAI, i would gladly do the trade off. thanks. i am located in san jose, CA btw.

johnny

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
i don't think you'll have many buyers....brand new Ice man CAI go for like 170 here near my place...

how on earth did you hit 94mph trap speed at 15.5.....i managed to hit 14.7 at 93...weird..

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Murdah One said:
i don't think you'll have many buyers....brand new Ice man CAI go for like 170 here near my place...

how on earth did you hit 94mph trap speed at 15.5.....i managed to hit 14.7 at 93...weird..
well i did say OBO and its only been used for 1 month ;) and about trap speed, i dont know...do you think it was because i was previously riding on neuspeed race springs? it was on stock shocks, stock tires at 31psi up front and 38 rears, with OEM front lip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.