Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, got a brand new Import Showoff front bumper for sale. It fits all 99+ Civics and 96-98 Civics with a little mod. Fits all models...hatch, coupe or sedan. Brand New...never been primed or painted. This is the REAL THING made by Ciel, has "Import Showoff" engraved on the side. Paid $600. Make me an offer.
Buyer pays shipping.
http://www.import-trader.com/media/photos/aerokits/CIEL_Civic96.jpg

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Why are you selling it? You paid $600 for a front bumper:eek: Is Ciel just a manufactuer of body kits? I thought Versus was the originator of the kit:confused:

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No...Versus was the distributor for the kits that Ciel made. I'm selling it because I am going a different route with my car now, I'm going JDM style so just a lower lip and small subtle things. Yeah, Minnesota is not exactly an "import hotspot" here so the few shops that do sell anything that deals with imports is quite expensive. I've seen Greddy EVOlution exhausts for $950.00!!!!and we all know everybody else sells them for $450.00 or right around there...
Anyways if anyones interested in the kit, feel free to make me an offer.
pic URL is above on first post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.