Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy is selling his JDM b18c1 (GSR) motor... he wants $2900 for the motor... it has about 60k miles on it... the motor is still in the car so if you are interested, we will take it out...

·
Registered
89 Posts
what comes with it? axles, shift linkage, ecu, ? I take it, it was rode hard ?I have 3k cash.....looking for a swap, but I am in chicago.

·
Registered
155 Posts
You sure that a JDM engine? The why i ask is because JDM engines don't have numbers after the c or b. For example a true JDM GSR motor would say B18c that's it. Check the engine stamp and if it say B18c then its JDM if it say B18c1 that USDM motor. I just wanted that clear up so i'll let my buddy know what's for sale. Duce and be safe.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just say b18c1 so you guys would know its a GSR... and i know its a JDM because my buddy bought the JDM clip with the JDM conversion... he sold the conversion and dropped the motor into his car... he's hardly driven it... probably 100 miles and then BAM!!! some dumb lady hit his car at his work place and he's going to get another car... he towed it to his place and wants to get rid of the motor, put his SOHC back in, and let the insurance take it back with the SOHC in...

it comes with everything... the motor itself, tranny, axles, no wiring harness because he just used his civic harness, shift linkage, and ECU...

shipping is probably around $300... one of my buddies that live in saint paul, minnesota got a b16 changeover shipped to him for $325...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts