Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow.. for that price, I can get them wrapped in a Civic..
you're asking a little too much...

ahh well they only are JDM Recaro seats...i've had them for 2months... but if u can get your stock ones wrapped for that much, great! props too you, totally different concept and look... thanx thou, seats are still available, for SERIOUS BUYERS :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jdmteg2nv... hey PM me on what u got to trade and how much cash, too .. im intrested if the price is rite, soo let me no.. AIM: BoMeXCTR or PM me bro oh and vtec94 thanx for the comment bro, i guess 8 other buyers are just willing to buy them huh? lol anyways peace out :D , bout to hit the sack, hella late!:sleep:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey bro i tried to pm you but ur box was full,,empty that bytch! lol anyways im coo off ur trade u offered, im more intrestted in some rims if anyting, either of equal value or then trade along with cash at this point, si's rota subzero's/curcit 8/slipstreem either 16 or 17's unlss there si's .. but good condtion and tires.. . hit me up on AIM BoMeXCTR peace... offer stilll stands, .. price reduced to $1700

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah these seats are getting harder and harder to get .. there from japan, shipped/rbought over buy buyers, dist, and people.... there the real deal... worth the 2g, i paid 2 grand for mine, and waited 4months, black ones are hella rare, red ones are commmon,...but yeha there nice, worth the money, great deal here! :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.