Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Konig 18" Rims + Integra OEM front bumper MINT

dont know the offset but theyre 4 lug 18" rims that should fit on pretty much any other honda. Pics are below. NO Bents excellent condition and graphite in color. Its just rims no lugs no bolts and no center caps. Pickup only as of right now....but will ship at buyers expense with grehound CHEAP SHIPPING....Looking for offers.

Milano red Bumper came off a 95 integra, lookin for a $100 picked up or shipped at buyers expense. Bumper has no broken tabs or any other flaws

call me @ 347 515 8039. !!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lolz $1 is too low but what I would suggest to you guys is go to this website

Shipgreyhound.com

My city in queens village, NewYork. You can go and you have to first find your state and then the city nearset you. Guranteed it would the cheapest way for shipping. If you want I can still find it from ups tonight after work, Ill put them on the scale and see the exact weight and dimensions.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
JamdownAccord said:
How much for the rims including shipping to zip 33313
shipping to your zip code is bout $75 with ups ground delivered in 3 days. PM me with an offer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Black]-Ops said:
Nice rims, shipped to 93552? Im not too good at making offers so Ill start at $1. :D
shipping to your zip code is bout $110 with ups ground delivered in 3 days. PM me with an offer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.