Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale several items for 1996-2000 Civic Coupes (may fit other styles but that is up to you to find out).

A'PEXi World Sport II exhaust. Had this exhaust since 2004 but it's only been on the car for about 6 months. Looks almost new. Very nice exhaust and quiet. Should fit all 1992-2000 Civics, but you should check A'PEXi's site first. Asking $200.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A'PEXi GT stainless steel header. This has been on my car from 2001 til May 2006. Has a little scrape on the 3rd primary from my jack slipping when I worked on my car. The header is wrapped and prepared to keep underhood temperatures down. Asking $50 or best offer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2002-2004 Honda Civic Si antenna and base. I originally purchased this to replace my Fuba amplified antenna, but never installed. Brand new - still in bags. Asking $50.

Neuspeed Front Upper Strut Bar. This is for a 1996-2000 Civic (pretty sure all models). Black in color, almost like new. Only on the car for 7 months. Asking $75 plus shipping.

Hawk HP+ Front and Rear Brake Pads for 1999-2000 Honda Civic Si. These were used for about 3 events so they have lots of pad left on them. These are track day type pads. They do squeal and dust alot, but they have a HOLY HELL braking power. It is recommended that you break these in properly for best braking performance. $50 for the set of 4 corners plus shipping.
1989-1991 Civic Si passenger side mirror. Received extra one off Ebay seller. Brand new! $10 plus shipping.
1989-1991 Civic/CRX Si exhaust header. Originally off my 1991 Civic Si. Has a dent on the lower section of the pipe. Comes as is. $20!!!
Autometer Voltmeter. Used for 4 years. Lit backing. Looks and works like new. Retails for $65. Asking $30.

Autometer Air/Fuel meter. Used for 4 years. Looks and works like new. Retails for $70. Asking $30.

These came on the car I just purchased last week. Don't need them.

17x7" RS Limited wheels. Don't know the model or anything else.

Has 2 Kumho Ecsta 712s at around 7mm of tread and 2 Nankang NS2 (7mm tread depth) tires both sets of tires are 205/40x17". One wheel has a 1" scratch on the lip the other 2 have a small scuff on them.

Comes with lugs and covers too. Asking $500. You must pick up OR I can meet you up to 60 miles of Lancaster, PA. Send me email if interested: [email protected]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

All sales are FINAL! No returns. You may stop by to see the product but DO NOT WASTE MY TIME! You are responsible for shipping AND/OR insurance. If you do not pay for insurance I am not responsible after I pack it and ship it. You may arrainge some sort of meeting place up to 60 miles for most of the items.

DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD. Please email me with any questions: [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.