Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is David W. and as you see my brand new Work RSZ-R wheels are for sale. I somewhat realized I have no use for them anymore and they keep getting in the way in my room. I've had them sitting in the box for about 1 month, but presently I am interested in upgrading my suspension for upcoming autox this spring, and need the money to aid in that goal. Here is the info:
1. I bought the wheels before they became discontinued for 1533 plus a little shipping.
2. The wheels are +44 offset, 5x114.3, and 15 inchers.
3. They are Work's 2 piece forged racing wheel and weigh in at 11 pounds.
4. Only one box has been opened, on one side, so that I could investigate and see that I had the proper product (which, obviously I do haha). The other box is not open and both still even have the shipping info papers enclosed in plastic. The wheels are all still covered in their plastic and come with the necessary valves enclosed in boxes.

Keep in mind they are brand new, discontinued, forged and 11 pound Work racing goodness. Shipping would be at the expense of the buyer, though local would be awesome. Here are some pictures, please click them as they were too large to post normally, sorry:
Wheels: (Second Bo Not Even Open)
Certification Stickers and Specifications

My asking price currently is 1099 dollars SHIPPED (Keep in mind: 1 and a half month old, dicontinued, 1533 dollars i paid, they are still brand new, in the plastic, in the box, only one of which is open), because I know that not everyone wants/ has to spend 1.5k on wheels, I know it damn took me months to save up enough money. I am in the Cleveland area, a suburb outside of it. If you are interested and would like further information please PM me or even email me at [email protected]. Thank you again guys for looking!

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
i would bra but i dont have anymoney and i have no where close to that much. but heres a bump for some nice rims

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks man, I think I'm going to just give them to my bro for his b-day coming up. He said he wanted first dibs if they didnt sell, thought he had no chance, but eh, at least I'll get like best brother ever award haha

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright, he said he couldnt take the babies (i think cause he cant afford to give me such a good present in june haha) so they're up for sale ONCE AGAIN!! I know, you guys are overjoyed arent you!! The lines are open again, so PM me or Email me if you're interested!! Thanks again guys! :byye

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.