Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a mint condition, new in the box, unmolested, complete Apex-I VAFC for sale. I'd keep it but I'd like to have the newest version out but we'll see how the price goes on this bad boy. If your local, obviously you don't have to pay for shipping and you can come see it in person.

I was "hoping" to get a flat 250 w/o shipping so I don't take that much of a hit but shipping added onto the agreed selling price will be calculated for serious buyers.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yep and now that version 2 is out, they're getting even cheaper and will continue to do so. Id say a used one should be $150-200 shipped, Ive seen them go all over for around that.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was looking on ebay and the lowest for a brand new one is 245 + shipping and i think + tax for the locals but other than that, i don't know how to low to put this bad boy at. well...anyone that's serious or interested feel free to toss out a reasonable offer and maybe we can work something out.

v2.0 is atleast i've seen for 290+ shipping + tax from a corporation, and i'm not including private sellers.

but mine isn't used if that's what you're trying to get at GPoodle. its new, in the box with everything apexi included in the box.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.