Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As everyone knows I have left the wireless industry about a week ago and therefore I need to get rid of all or most of the stuff in my room. I have accumulated this stuff over the past year and this is just taking up room so if you have an offer, toss it up. On most of this stuff as long as you cover my shipping, the gas it takes to drive the 3 miles to the post office and back to my house, and like a couple bucks for del taco or something....it's yours.
I will list descriptions as accurately as I can and most of this stuff is in like new condition as when I worked at the stores, I changed batteries quite often to keep the ones I was using, very fresh. As you see in this thread some of this stuff is for older phones but some people still have these phones so this would be useful for those people......and for those who want newer stuff, that is listed near the end.....

1. Ericsson T68/T68i extended life battery, charged once and lasted a very long time. Only for T68/T68i phones

2. Ericsson T616/T637 standard battery (BST-22) Charged once, lasted as long as it should have. Then put into storage.

3. Motorola V60/V60i/V60g standard battery, charged once and lasted a very long time as well.

4. Nokia BLB-2 lithium ion battery. Nokia used this in their 8890/8265/8290/8390 phones. These were used for about a month and then put into storage. Still in great working condition and very much life left

5. Nokia BL-5C battery. Nokia used this in their newer phones such as the 3650/3600/3100/3120 phones. This battery was used once for testing and after that put into storage.

6. Nokia BLB-2 battery. Nokia used these widely in the 8260 phones and a couple other models of which I forgot...

7. Nokia BMC-2 Nickel metal hydride (ni-mh) battery
Nokia used this in their 3390/3395 phones and this battery seemed to lose a lot of power when used for about a year. I used this for about a month and its been stored ever since.

8. Nokia BLD-2 Lithium ion battery
Nokia used this in a few phones, I forgot which ones but this was used for about a week before I switched phones.

9. Samsung X427 and X427m and X426 belt clip
This was used for about a week by me when I had the phone and was using it. Still very much new and has full warranty on it too.

10. Motorola T720 chrome hardened keypad
Bought this for the girl I was dating at this time last year, we never got it installed cuz we were too busy doin other things but then we split up so im left with it.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Asking prices are listed next to these next items because of their condition.
To keep it fair, these are only asking prices and you can wiggle it around a bit but like I said before, just try to help me out and we'll go from there.

11. BRAND NEW; Rivet belt clip..........asking $15 plus shipping obo
Attaches to the phone via 3m superstrong bond two sided tape.
Uses stainless steel latching to hold any phone to your belt.

12. BRAND NEW; Nokia leather case for Nokia 8890, can fit other phones of similar size into this and this has a magnetic clamping on it, not the new velcro square that is on the new ones.......asking $15 obo on this

13. BRAND NEW; Bluetooth headset, universal application for any bluetooth phones.......comes with home charger and new headset. Talk time is 8hrs continuous and has full warranty for one year..........asking is $60 on this and $50 is the lowest I can go plus shipping. Stores will not sell this for less than $80 and then they charge tax.

14. BRAND NEW; Siemens earpiece with on/off switch
Cingular sells this for $21.99 and I am doing this for $10 flat plus shipping
Fits all siemens phones

15. BRAND NEW; Clip on speakerphone for older motorola phones using the P2k connector. V60/t720 all carriers not just cingular.......asking $10 plus shipping

16. NEW; Body glove neoprene pouch for phones. This was made for the 5190/6190 sized phones but can fit anything compareable into it.
Asking $5 and shipping on this one.

17. NEW; Motorola T720 belt clip
Pay shipping on this and its yours, if u wanna be nice, gimme a dollar or two on top of shipping to help out with gas or a taco. lol

18. BRAND NEW; Siemens car charger
Fits all siemens phones, this thing is going for a massive $29.08 at cingular stores!!! I'm doing $15 plus shipping on this

19. Nextel i90 replacement antenna
Pay something on this and the shipping,......so like $10 shipped?

20. Nextel i90c OEM style clear replacement housing
Got this for my bro but he lost his phone on the fwy so that was a lost cause.
Give me like $10 and shipping or something on this one

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
21. Various replacement LCD's for phones.
I have repair screens for the following phones. Insurance claims are $50 so I figure selling for about $30 is fair, you save a claim and you get a screen.
I have screen for the phones
-Siemens S56
-Nokia 6200
-Motorola T720
-Samsung S307
-Ericsson T616/T637
-Nextel i90
-Nokia 8390
-Nokia 6590

22. Nextel i50sx, boost mobile basic phone
I bought this and then my bro bought me a i90 instead so this thing is MINT and never used. Asking like $40 on this and shipping

23. ATT Wireless Samsung X426 GSM phone
Customer gave this to me cuz he switched over, phone works fine and is aesthetically clean and not scratched, consider it like new condition and the screen is flawless. Asking $50 on this and shipping

24. hahhah this is a funny one
Okay, these are Motorola V400's for Cingular wireless. Customers broke the screens but everything else is fine. These phones are being sold EACH for $120. Here is why.
Phones are undergoing a complete housing changeover to new housing, NEW LCD's front and back are being put in, the phone is being scrubbed head to toe and tested for working condition.....this will all take place BEFORE you get the phone shipped to you. Target ship date is 3/10/05
Phones will all come with phone, battery, battery back door, new housing and antenna and lcd and you wont be able to discern this from a brand new phone.

·
Registered
118 Posts
You have a PM

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
sent for the sidemarkers for the Accord!

·
Registered
487 Posts
hey man let me know about the motorolas when you get done because i like them and if you are doing a complete rebuild and they are in working condition i will buy thanks.

·
Registered
250 Posts
What do you have inline with Nextel. I see a case for a I series and an old sx50 but do you have anything newer. I am using an old i60 because my i90 stopped working on me. Would love to help you clear out some stuff here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts