Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PIc's soon Fmax Turbo Kit(used for 20k miles)I bought it but decited 2 much spending $$$ to go turbo,
-IC piping
-Inter Cooler
-Turbo
-Manifold
-Downpipe
-BOV
-HKS Turbo Timer
-Guages(boost,oil,exc)
-FMU
I will include AEM EMS with it.

Asking for all of it...NEW PRICE 2K..!!!!

Il have pic's up soon once i get a hold of digital camera

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dint you guys read my 1st post?, its used, the IC piping, I was cleaning off the old paint, so u would need to repaint it, this kit fits SH or base 5th gen. The kit is F-Max turbo kit, il get pics up today or tomarow of it.

I'm also located in chicago. And is willing to ship :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its not on my car, the aem ems is tuned for 750cc injectors and for stock internals, but for evrycar is diferent if you put on the turbo, you will have to have it retuned by you car spesifications. And tunning your car is very important, when you go turbo.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Il have pic's soon, i have some pic's I took in the basement but cant see shit, and its on my gf's camera sorry for the pic's delay, il try to get it as soon as posible, no shaftplay that i know off.

·
Registered
516 Posts
This is a very good seller, I bought some stuff from this guy, and hes very true to his word.
Bump for good price and nice turbo kit. I saw it in person it looks good.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Il get more pic's up closer, the turbo oil feed like is there, I will give u Old Botls and Some Clamps, but you will have to buy the New botls and New clamps, because Using old ones would be very dumb :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.