Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels only, no tires.

Just as it says in the title: RH C3s in 18" 4x100

They're currently on a 95 EK Hatch and are located in Dallas, TX.

I'll have pics for you all this weekend when I go back to Dallas. As far as I know, three of the wheels are in perfect condition and one of them has a small scratch on the lip. I'll take pictures of everything and I can e-mail to any that are interested.

I'll do pick up only. I can have them either in Dallas or in Austin if given enough notice.

Considering these are at least $1500 new with tires, Ill let the wheels only go for $650.00 . I think this is a pretty fair price and so lowballing won't even earn you a comment

I will accept trades but keep in mind that I only want things for an Acura CL Type-S. I'm currently looking for a nice set of 17" x 7 or 7.5" wheels for my CLS. Also I could be interested in a perfect condition nitrous setup.

No stereo equipment is all i ask if you offer a trade.

Cash is preferred of course.

You can IM me at civic4982 if you are interested or e-mail me at [email protected].

Here's a picture for those of you who don't know what these look like.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
new update and new price.

Well, the good news is that they are universal 4. That means 4x114.5 and 4x100 will fit. The bad news is that on one of the wheels there is a slight gash. It does not do anything to the integrity of the wheel and is only about 2 mm deep as you can see. Otherwise these wheels are in good condition.

I'll drop the price to $500.
That's UNIVERSAL 4 LUG.

I think this is a more than fair price. I will negotiate on trades. If you're interested call me ASAP at 512.796.3674. I've got several people who expressed interest in them but the first one who can get me cash or follow through with a trade has them. Let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD

I just got back and looked at these wheels for myself and they are not in fact Racing Harts at all. I was selling them for a friend and he was misinformed. Please accept my apologies. I will not longer be selling these wheels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts