Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS : RC 440cc Injectors and RSX-S Emanage Program and Subwoofers!!

I have a Greddy Emanage system with the RSX-S program on it which is 50dollars shipped and its reprogammable, from what ive been told you can wipe it out and start from scratch...

i also a set of RC 440cc Injectors which are going for 150 shipped, they were only used for 3 months now i have no use for them, they work great...

2 12" JL Audio W0's for 60 bucks shipped...they work great, i had them with a PG tantrum 250.2 and they sounded awesome...

pm me for more info...

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi! is the e-manage system still for sale? if so, does it come with everything that originally came with it? harnesses too? so that i can reprogram it? thanks :) and it's in good working condition, right? if so, i'd like to purchase it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
np, not a stupid question cuz i didn't know b4 either. but it's a piggy back computer that u use w/ the ecu u have so that u can tune the air/fuel ratio. for more info, go to http://www.greddy.com/products/electronics_frame.htm:)
i think the more well known one is the apexi s-afc II and the vortechs and whatever else is there. i've been told that it's a good investment for the money, that's why i'm looking for one too hehe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts