Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rear lip for an EK9 Civic. Won't fit my coupe. Asking $50, plus shipping. Never installed, perfect condition. Pictures available by request.

· Registered
2,123 Posts
I have a rear lip for an EK9 Civic. Won't fit my coupe. Asking $50, plus shipping. Never installed, perfect condition. Pictures available by request.
Please send pics and part number where you got it. I want to make sure this one is the right one I buy this time...lol. I actually bought a 2dr coupe one (sorry sold it a while ago)..
[email protected]
Thanks.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picture sent to your email from my buddies phone. Keep an eye out. I bought it from my buddy's company on Ebay. It's a legit Mugen lip. He sent me the one for my coupe after I told him he was a screw up.

· Registered
2,123 Posts
Picture sent to your email from my buddies phone. Keep an eye out. I bought it from my buddy's company on Ebay. It's a legit Mugen lip. He sent me the one for my coupe after I told him he was a screw up.
I got the lip and wasn't sure who the hell it was from because I have been checking locally..lol.

I am just going to get one from ebay that offers the front and rear.

Thanks anyways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.