769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, I'm selling the whole deal here. I will include the following:

• Kenwood KDC-2025
• Kenwood KTC-SR903 Sirius Tuner
• Kenwood Sirius Antenna
• Kenwood RX-505 Remote
• Kenwood Faceplate Box

All harnesses and wires are included! Everyhting works PERFECTLY. Ready to go for satellite radio, no need to buy anything else!!! (except the service!). Summer school is starting, and I need to buy books, so my price is 150OBO for EVERYTHING. PM FOR FASTER RESPONSE!!

SPECS
The KDC-2025 plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, and features an Integrated Quad 1-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter for superb CD sound. It has a built-in 50 watts x 4 amplifier, front pre-outs for adding amplifiers, and its System Q Sound Control offers preset EQ curves like Jazz, Rock, and Pop for customizing your music. You can also use its bass, midrange, and treble tone controls for further fine-tuning. It's SIRIUS Satellite- and Kenwood Music Keg-ready, so system expansion is a breeze. A positive LCD display with blue LED backlight features an easy-to-see 14-segment readout. A removable faceplate with carrying case and a remote control come standard.
• detachable face
• plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
• CR-2 tuner
• 18 FM/6 AM presets
• seek tuning
• System Q Sound Control
• bass, treble, and midrange controls
• Speaker Setting function adjusts output with three settings (factory speakers, larger aftermarket speakers, smaller aftermarket speakers)
• CD changer controls
• source tone memory
• SIRIUS Satellite Radio controls (SIRIUS Radio subscription, tuner, and antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal) service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories
• preamp outputs
• optional auxiliary input
• wireless remote
• clock
• 22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
• CD frequency response 10-20,000 Hz
• CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
• FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.