pr4 xs engernering chiped $150 85 rev limit both from jdmshit.com

crane ignition $100

cf clucth stage 2 pual friction press plate 6 puck disc $200
:clap :clap :clap :D :D :D :D :D :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guy wtf u talkin about unlike some people i have a life and im not on these little sites all the time and buy the way i have the same name on all the ones i go to so get a facts strait **** and who have i screwed other than your girlfriend yes to all that r sane email me for pics or you want to either see these items in person or to talk shit to my face my adress is 264 harrison ave Newport R.I. 02886 scam this ***

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
o yea fill me in on who i scammed please and have them i.m. me or pm me thanks also what my other names are well ill be at **********.com a real honda site peace out

·
Registered
757 Posts
jdmb16integra said:
guy wtf u talkin about unlike some people i have a life and im not on these little sites all the time and buy the way i have the same name on all the ones i go to so get a facts strait **** and who have i screwed other than your girlfriend yes to all that r sane email me for pics or you want to either see these items in person or to talk shit to my face my adress is 264 harrison ave Newport R.I. 02886 scam this ***
can you do 250 pick up on the seats? Very interested.

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
Punctuation and grammar not your strong suit, I see. But it's good that you reacted this way, now prospective buyers know what kind of person they are dealing with. The internet is packed with scammers, the burden of proof is on you, not me.

You claim you use this same name on all the forums? Strange how your exact username on **************** was being used by someone who was selling stuff under different names on several forums, but listing the exact same e-mail address for contacting him under each different name. When I investigated the scam for the SHO user a few months back, your username was only being used on H-A.net as far as I could find. And what are the odds 2 different people would accidentally use that same name?

Really, I hope you aren't a scammer, I'm tired of being scammed and hearing of others getting scammed. I guess someone just has to take the risk and find out...but it won't be me...

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
UPDATE: went through the old H-A.net stuff from a while back when it all happened, turns out I owe a PARTIAL apology...you might not be the actual perpetrator of the scam - but - you ARE his friend and live locally to him (93jdmgsrhatch), and you vouch for him in his for sale threads. That's why I confused you two. But you ought to give him up so Marvin619 can get his $130 back, or talk him into sending the Si cluster like he was supposed to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts