Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Tein SS true coilovers, 17" RH C2 Evo's w/ tires, and Comptech Icebox w/ filter

I have a set of Tein SS Coilovers 4 months old originally purchased for $900 brand new, they are in pristine condition (always have had a good coating of antiseize on the threads). I am also selling a set of 17" Racing Hart C2 Evolutions with Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tires (been on the car for 4 months originally purchased for $1,400 brand new; the tires have 75% tread left). The only problem (not really a problem anymore) with the wheels is that 2 of the 4 centercap's threads got cross threaded with the wheels when we first got them. I was able to have them machined so that they go on fine without problems. There are no scratches, scuffs, etc. on these wheels and I would consider them in perfect condition other than the misshap with the crossthreaded centercaps.

Make me an offer on one or the other. I am willing to sell both items for $1850 shipped to your door.

Another item I have is a Comptech Icebox w/ the blue foam Comptech filter (the filter being $69.00 brand new and the Icebox itself being $169.00 brand new). Make me an offer on this item as well. This item has been on the car for 9 months and the filter has just been cleaned 2K miles ago.

BTW: All items are coming off of my '00 Integra GS-R because I am selling it.

One thing I forgot to mention is that one of the tires has a couple gashes on it (tread deep) from rubbing. I had taken the tire over to Discount Tire Direct to see if this was going to affect anything and they said that it wouldn't be a problem.

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

-Brian

1 - 1 of 1 Posts