Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling my turbo setup for the 1988-1991 CRX or the 92-95 Civic(D series motors). The Kit consists of the following:

Turbo: The turbo is a 14b. It is larger then the T-25 that most people use but it has the same mounting bolts. So the T-25/HF adapter works. The turbo is in great condition and has NO shaft play. Spins freely.

Intercooler: The intercooler is a front mount off of a Mitsubishi Starion. It has a couple of dents but nothing that will make it loose pressure. One of the mounting brackets on the side has come off so it will require it to be fixed. Easy fix if you give it to a radiator shop.

Blow off valve: 1G Eclipse blow off valve. In great condition. A good factory blow off valve.

Boost Guage: Accurate boost guage with white face made by Sunpro.

Down Pipe elbow: This eblow bolts right on to the turbo and comes with an o2 sensor in good condition.

Supra Fuel Pump: Adds more required fuel to your boosted motor.

Exhaust manifold: This is the best manifold to bolt up the turbo to. All you need is the adapter which is found everywhere online.

I really need the cash so i will let this all go for 500obo. Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.