Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ZEX 4 CYL DIRECT PORT NITROUS KIT HONDA/ACURA #82030

ZEX WEBSITE

Comes with everything in the kit including cold fusion purge kit an ZEX bottle pressure gauge. Ill even give you the button setup I have made. Everything works an you get half bottle of nitrous with it. :D This is the best kit that Zex makes for are cars. There asking close to $900.

Im selling it because the turbo setup will make the power im looking for. I did use it a few times for only a 50shot an let me tell yeah, its crazy. Best kit you can buy.

askin $500 OBO. I only use paypal because its safer for both parties

Also trade for some Turbo parts (BOV, 38MM WASTGATE, FMIC TURBO TIMER Boost controller, gauges ect.)

Here are some pictures of the kit installed in my car. any questions let me know.

****I HAVE EVERYTHING IN THE KIT ABOVE INCLUDING ALL THE JETS****

·
Registered
866 Posts
Wow you're selling your kit after all that work putting it in and only having it working for like 2 months? What a waste.

Well bump for a just about brand new kit at a good price.

·
Registered
51 Posts
your getting my mbc from my setup i have 2 other mbc's one a turbosmart and one a voodoo from a previous setup....i lost them when i moved in january, after my car was recovered from being stolen and stripped i bought two more mbcs to see which i would like when i got the new motor finished then instead of those i got a ebc from thepartstrader....profec b spec 2 so anyways i got a shitload of turbo honda stuff and i got 3 sets of gauges from trying to find which set i like better lol...when i got my car back i went the cheapo sunpro route boost,water,oil,etc...then went with faze, now im with autometer again which is what i had before it was stolen. no dude there aint no prob with you getting a mbc thats what i said and thats what im gonna do...

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bads2k said:
I have a greddy type s bov, turbo xs boost controller,apexi safc,350hp fmic.all brand new. also have a b16 block also with all internals still intact(ran good). interested in any trades?
im interested.

the BOV is a GREDDY right? not some knock off?
The front mount is made by who?

got pictures? (bov,fmic, an the xs boost controller)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.