• stacey = yua she hottie yo she likes me

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • tasha - she rich and likes my ass

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • amanda = likes me and she ok cool chick

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • umm who else? oh shannon - she a hottie i like her but i think she stut

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • tiffany = umm friend for 2 years thinks she likes me now cuz i told her what kinda guy i was asked

Votes: 12 20.0%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stacey tasha amanda shannon tiffany

ok u guys pick cuz honeslty i have no fucking clue thank ubye

·
Registered
657 Posts
well there's gotta be one u like mroe then the rest, man hotboy gettin all the chicks

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
pics please :p

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol ok let me elaborate on them haha.. I didnt really give much info at all last night..

Stacey - She's 17.. I'm 20 btw.. She's sucha cutie!! I met her 3 weekends ago thru some friends.. I know for a fact she really likes me.. she called me last night and we went to the club.. (got her in cuz I know the ppl at the door) we had alot of fun.. she works in the mall and is finishing up her last year of HS.. she's a busy gurl but weekends are always free for her.. She drives a red 93 Benz lol.. the thing i decked out haha..

Tasha - Now this chick is half black half white.. she lives about an hour away from me tho.. she always flirts with me n shit.. apparently her family is loaded and she could hook me up with his occupation at this bank her bro works at... she was basically telling me that if I go out with her.. I could get this career n stuff..lol almost like bribing me.. I'm not really attracted to her.. she drives her bro's '01 328i.

Amanda - Friends with Stacey.. she's 18.. damn everytime I hang out with her she's always touchin' me and smellin my neck **ooh I LOVE your cologne** all the time lol.. alwyas giving me hugs n stuff.. she's cute.. But I know I could do better honestly lol.. she's nice n all but not really my type.. we get along great.. everytime she calls me she's always like "omg im talkin to bob bla bla" well not saying that but u know? she's like all giggly and dorky and like she doesnt stop giggling pretty much hah.. silly gurl. "uhh why are u lauging so much?".. "umm haha umm its just hot ermm i mean cold in here and amber is saying haha something funny haa umm why what what what r ud oing? ;lskfja;slkfj" lol..

Shannon - Cute.. NICE EYES.. damn.. she's gotta killer body too.. but she smokes and she sorta gets around.. not my type.

Tiffany - She's 19.. I've known her for 2 years.. she looks TOTALLY like my ex gf Robyn.. its scary lol.. I wish I had pics to compare with.. its kinda freaky lol.. anyways.. she's such a cool gurl.. we have alot in common.. the other day I told her to read this one thread in EQ.. that one about what the guy was gonna do when he sees his gf next.. did u guys see that?.. anyways.. she read that and her attitude towards me totally changed from friend to interested.. she has a bf right now.. just started a relationship.. I think like 2 weeks ago so.. I dunno.. she tells me im such a sweet guy and that "we gotta hang out more often".. and she tells me that she is really comfortable talking to me about anything cuz i always listen and im a nice guy.. sooooo ya.. :) oh ya her daddy got lots of money too lol.. he bought her a brand new Z24 Cavalier!! woohooo lol.. he owns a car dealership.

I like Tiff.. and Stacey pretty much.. Im not gonna persue any of them really lol.. I dunno... Guess i'll just let things go how they go..

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
OTHER: ur ex g/f Robyn.....plain and simple work it out with her and eventually in the future u 2 will be abck together, i dont think i could have ever imagine u more ahppier if it wasnt with her, good luck im here for u whenever u needta talk bout it....and just be good friends and see where it goes, i iknow u both have gone thru alotta shit since the break up but u never know what will happen for u 2, time will tell just like it will for me n that one guy :p

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hondapimpin' said:
OTHER: ur ex g/f Robyn.....plain and simple work it out with her and eventually in the future u 2 will be abck together, i dont think i could have ever imagine u more ahppier if it wasnt with her, good luck im here for u whenever u needta talk bout it....and just be good friends and see where it goes, i iknow u both have gone thru alotta shit since the break up but u never know what will happen for u 2, time will tell just like it will for me n that one guy :p
No.. never again.. Robyn is horrible :(

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Hotboy said:
No.. never again.. Robyn is horrible :(
what happened???, i thought things were getting a lil better for the 2 of u, im sorry :(

·
Registered
695 Posts
bro i voted for stacey...
or
you can be "friends" with all of them and don't have to worry about the gf thing....like what you are doing now...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Bob you are the fukn shit man ok why not go for all of them at once....hahahahah jk. but no serious I would say go for Tiffany she sounds like a sweet girl and you know her already so you can get right down to business....well not really but you could im sure but your not that type. All sound like really good girls but Tiffany in my mind just hits the bell with you.....

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Tiffany and stacy sound pretty good. I'm too tired to get in depth with this one. I would consider the one who was actually thinkong of marrying you, unless shes a psycho bitch. :eek: :p

*EDIT*
Maybe stacy and tiffany at the same time :confused: :D :D

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
(NoX)skip-o said:
Bob you are the fukn shit man ok why not go for all of them at once....hahahahah jk. but no serious I would say go for Tiffany she sounds like a sweet girl and you know her already so you can get right down to business....well not really but you could im sure but your not that type. All sound like really good girls but Tiffany in my mind just hits the bell with you.....
I couldnt agree with you more.. Tiff is #1 right now.. we had a great conversation on msn yesterday... she is really cool.. And she is so easy to talk to.. I havn't seen her for a few months.. she lives about 30 mins away from me.. she's such a sweety..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts