Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
I thought it was that he's having an affair?

Yeah, people tend to care about shit that dosen't matter, its been this way for a while. I just don't get bothered by it anymore honestly.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
yea i thought the whole car accident thing was a cover up for his wife beating the shit out of him

but its sad that i know more about that than this, people are drones to the world. no one thinks for themselves. we let shitty music and tv do it for them
Speaking of shitty TV, did you see the pre-views for MTV's new show. Jersy Shore?

Its a bunch of ppl who look like moneystein fucking skanks and doing jager bombs, but for real, and on tv. Its so bad I couldn't stop laughing, my gut hurt!!

The sad thing is lots of people take it seriously, and then actually get butt hurt when I laugh at it. I just keep laughing and say I'm sorry that you actually take this seriously.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
WTF
fucking dirtbag
I heard this guy was an ex convict who had a life sentance but he was given a pardon by mike huckabee
also he shot these guys while they were sitting down eating at a local restaurant
I heard he was injured though, and he is held up at a home, hopefully the cops wait long enough to storm the house so he dies a painful death
cuz if he makes it to prison he'll be hailed as a hero and will wait years till he gets put to death if that is even an option in WA

WTF MTV needs to stop making shows that lower the intelligence of the nation
I think MTV is like Skynet from terminator. Its plotting to destroy the nation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.