Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hey Im sick of your fucking threats to me, So lets just take care of this bull shit.........You say your going to kill me????Well here is my address, 1930 Central Ave, Ocean city, NJ. You bring your punk ass over here and we will see whats up...Lets see if you can back up all this shit talk.....Oh thats right do you need a ride here????:) Well i tell you what let me know where you live and i will come see you so you wont have to find a ride bitch...Own up to your words and lets get this shit over with ........ :D

·
Registered
540 Posts
HondaRacer2004 said:
:D Hey Im sick of your fucking threats to me, So lets just take care of this bull shit.........You say your going to kill me????Well here is my address, 1930 Central Ave, Ocean city, NJ. You bring your punk ass over here and we will see whats up...Lets see if you can back up all this shit talk.....Oh thats right do you need a ride here????:) Well i tell you what let me know where you live and i will come see you so you wont have to find a ride bitch...Own up to your words and lets get this shit over with ........ :D
no shit u live in oc....my friend has a house on 1st...but anyways fuck that kid

·
Retired *********
2,995 Posts
His stay was a pretty short one this time. I can't believe that *** keeps coming back posting his gay shit all over the place. Some life he's got...heh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts