Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every im new to the site and new to hondas in general.. i was in the Supra game for a while.. but i had to change up a bit .. i have a 94 EX coupe F22 Vtec i just got all my exhaust upgrade.. now im turning to Fuel upgrades...anyone know any good fuel injector upgrades.. and another question would i get any performance gains using the H22A fuel injectors.. or would they be able to match up with the F22A?? any insight anyone.. any trial and error moments.lol... thank you all

· Registered
4,633 Posts
More fuel flow does NOT equal more power. If you don't require the extra fuel flow because of other modifications, OEM injectors are your friend.

If you think you can get aftermarket injectors cheaper (because your stock injectors are kaput), RC and Precision both make good injectors...just go with stock size.

But yea, getting bigger injectors will just make it harder for your ECU to control the EFI process. With just an upgraded exhaust system, you're not making nearly enough more power over stock to require bigger injectors.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i had to end up selling it due to money problems 1991 MK3 with a Rebuilt 7MGTE engine ARP Head gasket kit ,custom GT4094R turbo... a few bolt ons... custom 3.5 exhaust too much to mentioned..ao she was my English Town track car.. and weekend car .. but hey i sold her to pay off some loans... and got my money back up and i couldnt find another MK3 so i saw this clean 1994 accord coupe ex with 129,001 miles for 1100 dollars with no dings or dents clean interior .. i couldnt go wrong with that lol...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.