Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i have a h22a turbo, and i want to upgrade my fuel unit, i have a fmu, and i want to push a lil more fuel in it, so i bought some DSM 450cc, what do i need to make this work? can i use fmu and the 450cc? OR is it pushing to much? or wud? do i need a fuel controller? or anything, any suggestion? help please..sorry if i sound so f9kin dumb....im only pushing 5 to 8 lbs , i just installed the turbo a few mths ago and im still a newbe to the turbo world ,all i just want is just better reponse to the car, wat can i get to make this happenend? MSD? this shop said maybe a bigger fuel injectors so i bought some from a 96 gsx 450ccs aint that much bigger from stock.. but please help.

my mods..
h22a turbo t3/t4 ball bearing , fmax piping, tial wastegate, aem pullys,drag's fmu, act 6pucks and fidanza flywheel

·
Registered
526 Posts
Heyo newbie to turbo hey...well i would get a larger furl rail and 650cc aftermarket fuel injectors and u want more response get cam gears, venom intake manifold etc...just ask away

·
Registered
832 Posts
Not much more then stock? Stock VTEC injectors are 345cc, and DSM's are 450cc; that's over 100cc difference between the two.

And why does he need 650's? At 5-8psi the 450's should be fine for him.

Put the 450's in, sell that shitty FMU and get it TUNED. Your car will run better, make more power and be more reliable.

·
Registered
510 Posts
tanogi_1664 said:
Heyo newbie to turbo hey...well i would get a larger furl rail and 650cc aftermarket fuel injectors and u want more response get cam gears, venom intake manifold etc...just ask away
don't need that big of injectors, 450 will be fine. don't forget the clips and if i'm not mistaken you will need a resistor box. cam gears aren't necessary but can help. and like said above dump the fmu and get some kind of fuel management.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts