Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a question about my vent line, originally when I purchased the car, which is a 94 eg hatchback. The vent line was a hardline about a foot long that was tucked up underneath my front driver fenderwall. Is that okay to do or? Cause online it is very skeptical what im reading from saying it goes to the intake manifold to just taking it off and plugging it, i know its incorrect as far as i know. lol please some insight would help.

also i guess looking for brake line question..

will -6 an PTFE braided line for brake lines from the booster to the proportional valve or is that too large? I just have lots of it on hand brand new so figured i'd utilize if I was able to just get a 10mm/-6 fittings and attach em.

thanks in advanced

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
has you purge valve been deleted or is it still there?
All I know is he explained cutting my lines and said I'm gonna hook up a inline filter right before fuel rail, then pressure reg, a gauge then return. Never mentioned there was this vent line... So I've been online for a week trying to figure out what to do and it's not helping at all. The old intake manifold is gone, I have a skunk ultra series IM as far as I know there is nothing like that on there. I'll double check when I get home but I do not believe so

1 - 4 of 4 Posts